10 Things You Didn't Know About Wyndham Newport
1. All of our beds are king-sized
2. Our restaurant, Johnny's, is a local icon and has been serving Newport for over 100 years
3. Over half of our guest rooms feature two king beds
4. Our patio bar features lawn games, two fire pits with Adirondack chairs, and a stunning view of Easton's Pond.
5. The land that we are built on was first owned by the founder of Newport, John Clarke, who died in 1676 and was bought by the Atlantic Beach Hospitality Group from the oldest land trust in the United States.
6. We have a golf cart to help transport you from your car to our main entrance on busy days. We offer complimentary parking, even during the busy summer months!
7. We are part of the most generous hotel rewards programs in the world. Gain a minimum of 1,000 points for every stay and redeem 15,000 points for a one-night stay at any Wyndham Hotel in the world.
8. Wyndham Newport is a green leader sourcing a percentage of its energy from solar panels that cover the entire hotel roof and also from a solar farm nearby. We also recycle all in room amenities.
9. We have over 25,000 square feet of event space, cater over 100 weddings a year, and many meetings & conferences.
10. We have a downtown shuttle that you can use unlimited times per day for a small fee.
31 views0 comments